Friday, July 27, 2018

National Federation of the Blind Vehicle Donation Program

National Federation of
My name is Abby. The National Federation of
the Blind has helped me learn science, technology, engineering, and math through the NFB STEM2U
program. With the help of the National Federation of the Blind, I am more independent and confident,
and I've made lots of friends. Your vehicle donation supports programs that help me live the life I want.

Blindness doesn't hold me back. Help Abby and other blind people by
making a tax-deductible donation of a used car, truck, or anything on wheels to the National
Federation of the Blind. Your donation will help ensure a brighter future for blind adults and children. We will arrange for your vehicle to be picked up and provide you with a tax-deductible receipt.

Thank you for
your donation..

No comments:

Post a Comment