Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Big Toy Box Clean Up.Time for a Toy Donation.

Big Toy Box
Ok guys. Today I cleaned out the bottom of the toy chest. And I got all this stuff. What were going to do is take it all out..

Dump it out, put them in these bags, and go donate them. Alright. Sounds good! Yea! Alright guys, ready to dump it? Yea! Alright, dump it over. Alright, lets see what's in here.

Go ahead and open one of these bags up. Put the toys in there. We got a robot dinosaur. What are those guys.

He has got a Brachiosaurus and a T-Rex Ok, What else. What's This? It's like a handle or something. Probobly trash. No kids would want to play with just a handle.

Here is a nother one. Dinosaur fossil bones? What about this? Like one of those spinners? A top? Thats cool. Put it in the bag. What is this? Looks like a dumpster toy.

Cool helicopter. Look at that. We got like a wolf from Minecraft. Lets see what we got next.

Alright. We got this cool cement truck here. Ok, put that in the bag. What's this? Looks like a web shooter.

Except it doesn't have any bullets. It does have a bullet. I saw a bullet in here. Lets find the bullet.

Put it on the side so we don't loose it. I found a cool bulldozer toy. I found a pirate sword. And a pirate patch.

Look at this Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus. Kids will definitely play with this. I found a flash light. I don't think it has batteries.

Look. Lego Guy? Yea. Found like a squishy orca. A ball.

I found Batman. Oh. Let me see that thing.  Thats cool.

I found a dinosaur. Look at this. I'm going to eat you! Here's Batman. Bye Batman.

Into the bag. Here's a baby. Who plays with the baby. I don't know.

Your sister? Yea. There you go. A rock? You can't donate a rock. I found like this spikey thing.

Arrrr Mateys! I think this is the bullet... Oh there is the bullet. We have got some really cool motorcycles. I found a bunch of these.

Look at this. Hi! Found this car. A monkey. A horse.

Police car. Got a lizard. Do you want to sing your song? Hahahahaha. No song? A lot of cars.

A goat. Frog We got a genie lantern. This is one of those penguin guys. We got a little smashed penny.

Where is it from? Wildlife World. Wildlife World? We got an electric eel.  What is that? What did you find? Pachycephalosaurus My fist looks like a hedge hog. What is that? Like a spiked glove? Yea.

Here bud. Blow on that. Blow on it. Here is another cool thing I found.

Alright. Were getting cleaned up here. Look at this guy. Weird thing.

We got one bag done by the way too. Look at that weird thing. What is this guy like humpty dumpty or something. Alright, We got 2 bags full.

Take them to the donation place? Yea. Alright, got that one? There's one. Alright, say bye toys. Bye.

Thanks for watching. Please subscribe for more fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment