Monday, May 7, 2018

McDonalds Drive Thru Happy Meal Gets Fancy With Ava's Cozy Coupe

McDonalds Drive Thru
Hey! Thats a pretty full car! Yeah, its a Princess car! I can see that. Hey! We should take this through the drive through! Yeah! McDonalds! Hey, Ava! You sit in the trunk, and Ill take you
to McDonalds! Yeah. Raise your feet up! Okay. Okay.

Were ready to open. Whoo! And this week, we are selling McDonalds
Happy Meals I know! Its about time we have the real Happy Meals! We have Mario. Super Mario. Cause weve been out for a long time.

I know. We had to like order this from Corporate in
Illinois to get these. Yeah. So, um, maybe some kids come today.

I know. Hopefully. Oh, hey! Look! The kids are coming and theyve got a really
cool new car. Oh, hey! Welcome to McDonalds! Weno, no! You gotta get back! Aahhh!! Hey! You spilled all over me! Thats it! Were closing the Drive-Thru! Im sick and tired of you guys always crashing
into here.

Hey! Come back tomorrow! Were closing the Drive-Thru! Its gonna be a sit-down restaurant! Hey, come on! I only crashed into the Drive-Thru three times
this week! Yeah. Im kind of tired of running a fast-food
joint. Lets make this place fancy. Yeah.

Lets be classy. And well make more money, too! Oh, yeah! Totally! Lets do it! Okay, Ava. Lets go and come back tomorrow. Aw man, Spidey! This is such a good idea! Yo! Weve got real plates this time.

Yes. This table cloth. Theyre American. Yes.

Okay. This is like really fancy. I think the kids will like it. Yeah.

And, we can charge a little more. Ooh, yeah! Huh! More money, obviously! Hey! The new restaurants open! Lets go over and see. Wow! This is fancy! Oh, I hope they have Kids Meals! Hey, welcome to McDonalds! Hey, kids! So, no need to go through the Drive-Thru. The Drive-Thru is closed now, and just park
your car.

Lets move your car right here. Valet parking. Valet parking. Take a seat right here, and Ill take your
orders.

Yeah. Very fancy. Oh, yeah. Well take your things, yeah.

Ah, this table is nicer than our car! I love my pink car. Well, lets hope they dont charge us
more money! All right. So, Ill serve them their first menu item. Yes.

McCafe. The McCafe. Okay. So, we have new smoothies.

Okay. So, we have news. The reason we took shakes off the menu: too
much sugar, and too fattening. But this has fruit in it.

So, here you go. Heres your smoothie. I want a shake! What? You guys want a shake? Yeah. Hey! Wheres my whipped cream? Well, these smoothies are fully organic.

Organic strawberries, organic bananas, less
sugar in them, and its way healthier. And since were now a sit-down restaurant,
this is what we sell at McCafe. Now, let me get your meal. Oh, my meal better be a Kids Meal! We want food! We want food! We want food! Oh, so sorry about the service, you guys.

We have an Artisan-grilled Chicken Sandwich,
with chicken, ooh, tomatoes, Dijon mustard sauce. I think thatll be delicious. Ew! Oh, and this signature-crafted, crunchy chicken
sandwich. A brioche bun, with carmelized onions and
bacon.

Doesnt that sound great? Oh, asiago cheese as well. Yuck! Isnt that great? What? Yuck? This is artisan chicken! The best you can get! This is the best chicken sandwiches you can
get! Theyre at least eleven dollars each! Eleven dollars!! Do you know how much Shopkins I can buy for
that? Hey! Im not coming back! Well, all right. If you guys dont want the artisan chicken
sandwiches, what do you want? Kids Meals!! Kids Meals. Okay.

Well see what we can do. Ah, all right. They didnt want the fancy chicken sandwiches. What? Your bringing them back? Yeah.

Its too. How could they not want that? Too fancy for them. They just want Kids Meals. Kids Meals? Ew.

Really? I know. Theyre just wanting the old school stuff. Oh. I guess we cant be fancy.

Okay. Well. Well, we have these, so. Okay, I guess.

Lets charge them more, though, just as
theyre eating in the restaurant. Yes! Like a dollar more. Yeah. Oh.

Five dollars more. Okay. Sweet. Eight dollars.

Okay. Eight-dollar Kids Meals coming up! All right, you two. We have the nice luxurious Happy Meals. There you go.

And, these are gonna cost about five dollars
more each, cause youre at a fancy restaurant now. So, this is whattheyre about eight dollars
each. Eight dollars?? Yeah. Thats the price you pay for a fancy restaurant.

Okay. Here. This isnt anything. What is this? Its invisible, and you cant feel it.

Oh, no. Yeah. No. We need, we need real cold hard cash, so cough
it up, please.

Hey, Alex. Whats, um, Im eating red. Um, hello! I can hear you guys! Im right here! You cannot dine and dash! That is illegal! Whoop! Sorry! Huh! Wait! What? Oh, no! You get back here! You get back here now! Quick! Come back here! No! No! You cant steal! Give me that carton back! Come here! You cantget over here! Come here! Ow! Ow! Get back here! Get back! Aahhh!! Hey, Im locking it! Get back her! Get back here! Huh, huh, I cant. I cant keep up with them.

Too much McDonalds. Okay. I dont get paid enough for this. Its not worth it.

I dont care. Its better to eat inside, anyway. No, bud. Really tastes good.

It really tastes good. I got an invisible Mario Happy Meal toy. Me too. Huh! Hey, hey! Did you let them go? Uh, yeah! I dontyou have to pay me like twenty
dollars an hour to chase kids.

I just cant do that. What? Its too much! I cant pay you that? Oh, well, shhh! You gotta go catch them, cause I cant
do. Eh, not worth it. Whatever.

Yeah. Somebody elses problem. Yeah. Someone elses.

Oh, man! I gotta go to the bathroom! Hey kids! Let me in! Let me in! Hey!! Let me in!! Please! I gotta go to the bathroom! Come on! You steal my McDonalds and you wont
let me in my own house? Come on! So, the toy featured in this video is the
Princess Cozy Truck, and its brand new by Little Tykes and was mailed to us from
Little Tykes. Its a really cute truck with a little bit
of Powerade on it. See? But, I really like it because it has some
like masculine and feminine features to it. So, the eyes look very feminine.

Shes wearing makeup, has mascara, even
has nice big lipstick. Um, but the tires are kind of masculine. Um, theyre really huge, so its kind
of like good for Cozy Coupe off-roading, I. Feel like, um, but another cool thing about
it, which is probably my favorite feature, is this trunk.

So, you can load up all your toys and dolls
and close it up here. You just kind of pull the handle to open it
up. With Ava in the video, we had her sit in here,
so its kind of a good like two-seater if you wanted it to be a two-seater, or a good
place to put all your toys. Another good thing about the two-seat factor
is we have little bottle-holders right here, so you can carry your drinks with you on a
hot day.

Theres a handle here, so the parent can
like push the kid easily, which is really nice. So, um, you dont have to like bend over
too much or anything like that when youre pushing your kids in the Cozy Coupe. Um, theres lights right up here, which
is really cute, and my kids like to climb up on the roof, where you can store some things
on the roof. More lights right here.

Theres tons of cute-like little features. Um, lets take a look at the inside of our
Cozy Coupe. The main piece right here is the steering
wheel. So, it turns just like youre driving for
real.

Um, theres a gauge to say how fast youre
going, a little blinkers. It tells you if your gas is full, and then,
also, right here, the horn really works. You might have to even press it down that
hard, and theres like a lot of different little beeps. Um, and then also, just like most of the other
Cozy Coupes, we have a door which opens and closes.

Theres a lock, too, so you can lock your
car, so you dont have to fall out or anything like that. Um, and then, right here, is a little gas
cap too, so you can pretend to fill up your Princess Cozy Truck with gas. And another thing. All the Cozy Coupes come with the floor board
here, which is really nice.

It just kinda snaps into place right up font
here. But, this is good for Baby Adam, cause
then you can have like a little kid in here. You dont have to worry about them falling
out, and then you can easily push them right here. So, if youve enjoyed this video, you liked
this Cozy Coupe, please make sure to give us a like.

Subscribe to the Disney CarToys Channel. In the comments, let us know if you would like  a fancy McDonalds..

No comments:

Post a Comment