Thursday, May 10, 2018

Other Guys Concert

Other Guys Concert
Hi. My name is Brian Concordia, and I am at the Other Guys show with my brother Kevin. And we're here to see our little brother Alex perform in his acapella group. I'm here with my cousins Jack and Liam, my Uncle Mike, and my mom and my dad.

Al has been in the Other Guys for a few years now. And it's just good to have everyone here. What's your favorite part about the Other Guys? I think the best part about the Other Guys is they're very professional. They do a lot of practicing, and um (Cuts him off) Yeah, well enough of that.

Who do you rank the top in the Other Guys? Oh AlAlex is the best. Well me, I don't knowI kind of like Wyatt. You know, he's just so cool. Wait, who's your favorite? Wyatt definitely, you know...

I mean in his description he sounded like Ferris Bueller. Jack, who's your favorite? Well, you know... To me I would like to sit down and have a drink with Tyler Schell. He's your favorite? Si! Hi.

This is Brian Concordia. I'm a senior at the University of Illinois. And I'm here with my older brother Kevin and my younger brother Alex. We all have gone to the U of I.

Kevin is graduated. Why don't you say a little bit about your time here? We'll we've been coming down for years to see Other Guys shows. I was the first one in the family to come to U of I, and then these two followed. It's a great school.

It's just been really fun to come back and visit, and see my little brothers and how they've gone to the school, and the things they're doing, and to see Alex in the Other Guys has been really fun too. Now, like Kevin said Al is in the Other Guys. So, he is the singer of the family. And, Al why don't you talk a little bit about how you got into the Other Guys.

I got into the Other Guys actually my brother Kevin was also a singer. He was in the bigger choir, and I went to his concerts and saw this other group, the Other Guys. And that's how I got into it.  I was very interested.

And now that I made it, it kind of gives the family an excuse to come back to campus, see what's going on, and have a good time. And he just loves when everyone comes down to see him! I do, I love it!.

No comments:

Post a Comment