Friday, May 18, 2018

CSR2 Secret tune to win every live race and strategy to win $1,000,000 in 5 minutes

CSR2 Secret tune
In this video I will show you how to win every live race you enter. I will also show you how to get your opponent to accept 200K max bets 90% of the time and win millions of dollars in a short amount of time. Using this method, I have gone on win streaks of 20+ races earning 200K a race and making $1,000,000 every 10 minutes give or take depending on how many racers challenge me. All you need is a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta for this tune.

Chek out my channel for other car tunes or comment below to suggest a car for my next video The exact upgrades you have fitted do not matter as much as the tune. The most important upgrades to have fitted are stage 5 tires and transmission, and 2, 3, or 4 body. I've used many different upgrade combos and successfully won every live race at $200k per race so the upgrades aren't extremely important. Now for the most important part, the tune.

You want to tune it to the highest possible evo score, then slide tires to 100 grip and final ride anywhere from 2.0-3.0. You can see here that I have a 14.267 Dyno, but with this tune, I can beat that by about 1.5 Seconds which is what allows me to win every live race. Pay close attention to the take off and shift times and the time that I use my nitrous, Play the video at half speed to see the exact times for take off, shifting and nitrous. Ill test run one more time so you can get a better idea of when to take off, shift and use nitrous.

You're gonna want to lose your first race on purpose and try to race close to your dyno instead of beating it. This will give you an idea of how fast the racers in the lobby are. I see that he just raced a 13.994, And I know that I can race around a 12.7 So I know that I'm in the right lobby. Now you want to change your name to something like 200K per Race or MAX BETS ONLY and wait for someone to challenge you.

This is the best way to get racers to accept max bets because the see your name so most of the time, only racers who are willing to bet that much will challenge you The rest of the video is just videos of me winning multiple races in a row with high stakes. You can win 20+ races before losing any, but eventually the lobby will get too hard. Click the i in the upper right hand corner to watch the video on how to get back into lobbies you will dominate Then go into a lobby and lose a few races on purpose, then exit lobby and reenter. Do this until you find a lobby racing times that you know you can beat.

Thank you for watching. Comment below if you would like me to teach you how to do this with a different car.

No comments:

Post a Comment